Advil Home & Away Pack, (300 Count, 24 Count, 10 Count)
- Includes one 300 count bottle, one 24 count bottle and one 10 count vial of Advil coated ibuprofen tablets, temporary pain relief. Make pain a distant memory with Advil ibuprofen, the #1 selling pain reliever (among over the counter pain relievers), providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.
- So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting.(1) The medicine in Advil is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.(2)
- Advil coated ibuprofen tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscular aches, and minor pain of arthritis. Advil coated ibuprofen tablets temporarily reduce fever as well.
- Millions have trusted Advil to safely and effectively relieve their aches and pains for over 30 years. Stops pain at the site of inflammation for relief where you need it. The medicine in Advil is what ER doctors use to treat their own aches and pains.
- When used as directed, Advil ibuprofen is a safe and effective pain reliever. In fact, when ER Doctors choose an over-the-counter pain reliever for their own aches and pains, the medicine in Advil is their #1 choice.(3)
Publisher: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Release Date: 2018-03-05
Details: Whether you have occasional muscles aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains, nothing is stronger or longer lasting among OTC pain relievers. Millions of people have trusted Advil to safely and effectively relieve their aches and pains for over 30 years. Advil stops pain at the site of inflammation so you can get relief where you need it. The medicine in Advil is what ER doctors use to treat their own aches and pains.(3)
The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
(1) Among OTC Pain Relievers
(2) Based on a Survey of Doctors
(3) Based on a Survey of ER Doctors