- 1st bio-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide (65% bio-based)
- USDA Certified Tide liquid laundry detergent
- Formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site (the same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used)
- It is designed free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates or optical brighteners
- For both High Efficiency (HE) and regular washers. Instructions: Measure with cap. For Medium Loads, fill to bar 1. For Large Loads, fill to bar 3. For he Full Loads, fill to bar 5. Add detergent, then add clothes
Release Date: 2017-03-01
Details: Tide purclean with honey lavender scent is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step in this journey to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. It is the first 65% USDA certified bio-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide. Tide purclean is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity (1) and is made at a site that has zero manufacturing waste to landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant derived surfactants, coconut derived cleaning agent, plant derived processing aid, bio-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant and fragrance. For a full list of ingredients visit our site. (1) The same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used.